Cheshire Mouldings MDF sheeting - Various Sizes
MDF is generally stronger than plywood and can also be used in a vast array of situations as plywood.
- Uses include joinery, cabinet making, wardrobes, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving / bookcases, modelling, dolls' houses, castles, jigsaws, shop fittings, internal joinery and architectural mouldings
- Free of natural defects
- Provides a smooth sanded surface for a precision finish
- Design provides superior holding for screws and fasteners
- Can be finished with a varnish, oil or water-based paint (see manufacturers recommendations before applying
- Dry process production with fibres treated with resins and wax emulsion, then pressed, cut and cured to form the finished board
- Take appropriate measures when cutting and sanding
This item is local delivery or click and collect only! It can not be shipped and a charge will be levied if an order is placed and has to be refunded.