Plywood Sheeting - Various Sizes
- CE2 + EN636-1 EN314-2 Class 2, suitable for internal use
- Engineered wooden sheets. Ideal for flooring, roofing, walls and hoardings. Also ideal for painting.
- Sanded surface for a smooth finish
- Can be used for shelving, boxing in, fascia's and soffits, van and trailer linings, benches, shelving and concrete formwork.
- When used externally apply treating with an appropriate treatment
- Internal or External Use, Designed to resist warping and bending
Plywood Technical Specification
Thickness, 3.6 & 5.5 - Only to be used for non-structural building work, vehicle lining, caravan / motorhome interiors and furniture
Thickness, 9 & 12 - Vertical structural and non-structural building work, packaging, commercial shop fitting, furniture, dry lining and van lining
Thickness, 18 - Horizontal and non-structural building work, internal decking and site hoarding when protected
This item is local delivery or click and collect only! It can not be shipped and a charge will be levied if an order is placed and has to be refunded.