We have made many changes but we are still the same Handy Home, Garden, DIY, Workwear and more store!
Our store is now open on limited hours and days. We will be restricting the number of people in the Centre, so please be aware you may need to queue outside and we will be using a new entrance. Please help us keep queues to a minimum by visiting as a max of 2 people per household, and having an idea of what you need to purchase before you arrive.
Please work with us whilst we work to get this system right, to protect all our team and our customers. We want everyone to feel comfortable to shop at our Home & Garden Centre, please do speak to one of our team if you feel there’s anything else we could be doing to make your visit safer.
The following is our currently list of Safety measures and guidance. We hope this helps reassure you we want to see you all, and we want to keep you all safe too!
· New Entrance and Exits
· Sanitiser at entrance
· Please use a basket or a trolley (sanitised after use)
· Limits on number of customers in store
· New layouts in key departments – timber, gardening, cleaning & household.
· 2 metre rules – is easy if you do not go within 3 floor tiles of another person
· One way systems in areas of store (that do not have floor tiles)
· New counter for sales with contactless payments.
· Screens at counters – do not go past markings
· Staff may be wearing face visors and/or masks
We ask that you:-
· Note new opening times and days
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
· Do not touch products if you have no interest in purchasing.
· Please pay by card when possible
· Please give our staff space – 2 metre rule
· Please be patient if there are queues.
You can now also order online www.clockshomeandgarden.com
Checkout select: -
· Click and collect (usually within 48 hours – time and date will be confirmed by email)
· Local delivery (within 8 km/5mile radius of shop) -Deliveries are Tuesday and Friday between 2pm & 6pm -
DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL!! You WILL be charged a fee if an order has to be cancelled.